THE VILLAGE IN THE CITY
Historically significant, is the beautiful village in which it is situated. Established in 1829, Streetsville is Mississauga’s oldest township, not to mention its prettiest. The Village in the City, as it is affectionately known, is located on Mississauga Road, itself acclaimed a Cultural Landscape and one of the area’s oldest thoroughfares.
From specialty shopping on Queen Street to exquisite international dining and soul- soothing spas, Streetsville exudes old world charm and contemporary ambiance in perfect balance. It is a picturesque community that has kept its identity while absorbing the conveniences of the city around it and it knows how to celebrate life. Christmas in the Village is a weekend of pure magic and summer’s Bread and Honey Festival is a 3-day event of feasting and fun honouring the village’s founders.
Streetsville, it’s your place in history… and just a 45-minute commute to Toronto via GO train.
CITY PARK HOMES
THAT SENSE OF COMMUNITY
City Park Homes offers opportunities that are indeed rare. Focusing exclusively on custom infill development – new residences within existing neighbourhoods — City Park homes come with a ready- made sense of community. Buyers get the incomparable joy of an exquisite new City Park home without surrendering any of the urban amenities of an upscale established neighbourhood.
City Park Homes breeds new life into towns and villages while paying respect to the past, the present and setting the stage for the future. Not only do we purchase the land, develop the plan and complete the project to full occupancy, we become totally involved with the municipality or township, working in harmony every step of the way, to ensure an enhanced community that everyone wants.
City Park Homes develops highly desirable premium communities throughout Southern Ontario and currently has 5 projects under way in the GTA.
CUSTOM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
- Architecturally controlled and pre-selected exterior colors and materials
- All Clay brick exteriors as per architecturally controlled elevations
- Premium 30 Year Asphalt Shingles
- Superior 2”x 6” wood exterior wall construction, insulated in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code
- All engineered sub floor systems – sanded, glued and fastened with screws
- Maintenance-free pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts
- Vinyl-clad casement windows except basement, as per plan
- All operable windows to have screens
- Maintenance –free structural vinyl thermo pane basement windows as per plans
- Metal insulated front entry door system, complete with weather stripping and dead bolt lock and full glass insert
- Quality caulking to all openings to outside
- 2 stage paved driveways
- Combined space and water heating system (rental water heating only) with air handler
- Dual Zone Thermostat Control
- Central air conditioning
SPECTACULAR INTERIOR FINISHES
- Soaring 10’ ceilings on main floor – 9’ ceilings on ground floor and top floor*
- 3 1⁄4” x 3⁄4” pre-finished oak hardwood flooring throughout, choice of 3 colors***
- Oak stairs throughout, finish to match hardwood floor**
- Oak nosing’s as per plan
- Oak railings with 2 1⁄2” handrail with 1’ 5/16 “pickets with 2 3⁄4” posts as per plan
- Purchaser’s choice from Vendor’s standard samples of 13”x13” imported porcelain floor tile in main bathroom, master ensuite, powder room, laundry room, and foyer
- Doors, windows and to be trimmed
- Quality interior off-white paint on walls and white semi-gloss paint on doors and wood trim
- Smooth finish ceilings in all finished areas*
- Interior doors are Carrara 2 square panel, as per plan
- Walk-in closet as per plan
- 5-1/4” baseboard throughout, with 2-3/4” casings for doors, windows and archways where applicable
- Brushed Nickle interior hardware and nickel lever-style door handles
- Purchaser’s choice of upgraded level 3 cabinetry, with extended height uppers from Vendor’s samples.
- Purchaser’s choice of granite countertop in 3 colors, including island, from Vendor’s standard samples
- Kitchen islands as per plan
- Optional flush breakfast bar, as per plan
- Double stainless steel, under-mount kitchen sink with pull out faucet
- Exhaust hood fan over stove area in stainless steel finish, vented to the outside
- Dishwasher rough in provided includes electrical and plumbing only, with opening for dishwasher
- Master ensuite bathroom with separate shower with frameless glass enclosure as per plan
- Master ensuite vanity choice of 3 granite colors with oval under mount sinks from standard vendors sample
- All shower stalls to have marble jambs where applicable.
- 8” X 10” shower wall tile up to and including ceiling in shower stalls and up to ceiling in standard bathtub enclosures
- Level 3 vanity cabinet in all powder rooms and bathrooms from builders samples
- Single lever taps with pop-up drains in all bathrooms
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Quality white bathroom fixtures
- Mirrors in all bathrooms full width of vanity as per plan
- Temperature balance valves for all showers
- Energy efficient water saver showerheads
- Decorative light fixtures in all bathrooms and powder room
- Waterproof lining to all separate shower stall
- Waterproof light to separate shower stalls as per plan
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING
- 200AMP electrical service with breakers
- Heavy-duty cable for stove and dryer
- Two (2) weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one each accessible at front and rear of home
- Spilt electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances
- Ceiling lights with Vendor supplied fixtures for foyer, hallways, kitchen and breakfast area, and all bedrooms, as per plan
- Single capped outlet over all islands for future pendant fixture
- Switch controlled wall outlet in living room. Dining room to have capped provision for ceiling light complete with switch
- White Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout
- Bell chimes at front door and rear entry door, if available, as per plans
- Smoke detectors with electrical connection on each floor, including lower level as per Ontario Building Code
- Carbon monoxide detectors as per Ontario Building Code
- Gas hot water system on rental basis
- Two (2) electrical outlets in garage, one (1) in wall and one (1) in ceiling
- One laundry tub provided, as per plan
- Hot and cold laundry taps for washer
- Exterior exhaust for dryer
- Central vacuum rough in to all finished floors with pipes dropped to garage or basement
- One (1) telephone outlet and three (3) cable television outlets
- Alarm rough in on ground floor
- Exterior hardware to comprise of decorative exterior lights, house numbers and grip set
- Concrete patio slabs at rear walkout, as per plan
- Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one at rear and one in garage complete with interior shut-off values. Wood decks to rear elevations, as per plan
- Wood decks to rear elevations, as per plan
- Walkouts, as per plan
- Entry door from Garage as per plan
- Aluminum frosted glass garage door as per plan
- Exterior front railings with Glass inserts as per elevation
- Smart Car Rough in
*Excluding unfinished area in basement and dropped bulkhead areas as per plan
**Excluding stairs to basement.
***As per builders std. samples.
COLOUR SELECTION AND FINISHES
All colour and finishing selections are to be made from the Vendor’s samples. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that colour, shade, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed may vary from the Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and as a result of any such finishes being natural products and the Purchaser agrees that the Vendor is not responsible for same. The Vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring in the manufacture of items such as, but not limited to, finishing materials or products such as carpet, tiles, bath tubs, sinks, and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such products. Nor shall the Vendor be responsible for the shade difference in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and in these circumstances the product as manufactured shall be accepted by the Purchaser. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting (if any) may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that pre-finished wood flooring (if any) may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels inducing gapping or cupping. The Purchaser acknowledges that marble (if any) is a very soft stone which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by the Purchaser and is very easily scratched and damages.
- The Vendor reserves the right, at the Vendor’s absolute discretion, to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to or better than, the products and materials so listed or so provided.
- Exterior colour selections are architecturally controlled for the purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape. The Purchaser acknowledges that the number of steps at the front and rear may vary from that shown on drawings and a door from the garage to the home may not be installed due to grading conditions and municipal requirements.
- All illustrations are artist’s concepts and all dimensions, if any, are approximate. All specifications, dimensions and materials are subject to change without notice.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that only the items set out in this Schedule are included in the purchase price and that any other furnishings and finishes contained in any model suite/home or the Vendor’s sales presentation centre are for display purposes only and are not included or are represented in the purchase price.
- Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchase order, the Purchaser may have requested the Vendor to construct an additional feature within the dwelling which is in the nature of an optional extra (such as, by way of example only, a fireplace); if, as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the dwelling , the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund to the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the Vendor in respect of such extra, without interest and in other respects this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.